Are you shopping homes for sale in Alexandria? Nesbitt Realty can help. Continue reading "One-Of-A-Kind Detached Home For Sale With Garage In 22308 In Fairfax County"
6 Bedroom Residence in 22101 For $3,450,0006920 Holsing Ln in Fairfax County may be a perfect neighborhood for some buyers. But even so, you'll want to get some basic specifics about the area to know if this is the place for you.
The McLean Area Factors
- The average days on market in the McLean area is 90 days.
- The average living area in the McLean area is 4,126 sqft. But, 6920 Holsing Ln has 6,000 sqft of living area.
- The McLean Area has an average price per square foot of $889 . In contrast, 6920 Holsing Ln is $575 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the McLean area?
- 7855 Enola #Ta-1 is the least expensive home in the McLean area. 7855 Enola #Ta-1 is listed for $199,000. On the other hand, 700 Bulls Neck Rd is the highest-priced home in the McLean area. 700 Bulls Neck Rd is asking $39,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the McLean area is 17 years. 6920 Holsing Ln is 0 years old.
Basic Secrets About Detached Homes Listed For Sale At Varsity ParkPurchasing real estate in the City of Alexandria comparable to 4550 N Pegram St for most people is the biggest money decision most residents of the City of Alexandria will ever make. Indeed, as a local Realtor with local market knowledge about The City of Alexandria, Alan Clerinx is a property seeker's protector who understands the emotional and informational support that purchasers need when looking for newly-built detached homes in The City of Alexandria and acquiring a home like 4550 N Pegram St. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional not unlike Alan Clerinx has the answers and can help reduce your stress from the buying process. Continue reading "4550 N Pegram St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Shopping for a home in 22304? Continue reading "Recommended By Julie Nesbitt At Alexandria"