How Much Do Homes Cost At The Arlington in 22206?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the Arlington County area if you’re considering purchasing a home comparable to 4612-D 28th Rd S #D.
The 22206 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22206 area is 97 days.
- The average living area in the 22206 area is 1,370 sqft. Conversely, 4612-D 28th Rd S #D has 800 sqft of living area.
- The 22206 Area has an average price per square foot of $433
. But, 4612-D 28th Rd S #D is $488 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22206 area?
- 2815-E E S Woodrow St #5 is the least expensive home in the 22206 area. 2815-E E S Woodrow St #5 is listed for $281,000. On the other hand, 1416 S Greenbrier St is the highest-priced home in the 22206 area. 1416 S Greenbrier St is asking $2,100,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22206 area is 74 years. 4612-D 28th Rd S #D is 72 years old.
Further, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/18/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the 22206 area or for information about homes similar to 4612-D 28th Rd S #D.
Continue reading "4612-D 28th Rd S #D, Arlington Real Estate Update"