This condo at 5801 Quantrell Ave #503, Alexandria typifies aspects of places we find in The Seasons. Continue reading "Not So Obvious Facts About Purchasing In The Seasons"
How Much Is A Late 20th-Century 4-Bedroom Home In Lorton?Location and price are probably the two biggest factors for place of residence home shoppers. This property is listed asking $746,000. If you're planning to pay approximately $750,000 and you're comparing homes in Lorton, but you don't know Lorton Station you'll definitely want to contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about 7724 Tea Table Dr. Continue reading "7724 Tea Table Dr, Lorton VA 22079 For Sale"
How Much Do $169,900 Listings Cost At River Towers in 22307 in Fairfax County?Are you nervous about buying real estate like 6631 Wakefield Dr #105 in Alexandria? What is more, you might need to leave the area after you've purchased the condo. But, Stuart Nesbitt can help you sell the home or rent it out. You may find that the home you purchased becomes a great investment. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional similar to Stuart Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your angst from the buying process. Continue reading "6631 Wakefield Dr #105, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
Entry-Level Place $439,900 |-| Alexandria VA 22303So, is 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #509 the dream condo for you? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Can you afford $450,000? Is it actually worth $461,895 or $417,905? Are you searching for a $439,900 place of residence in Alexandria? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,018 on this new home? Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to learn more from a remarkable specialist on Alexandria, Virginia real estate. Continue reading "5903 Mount Eagle Dr #509, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
Looking to spend around $1,100,000 in Vienna? I am your guru on condos in Vienna. Continue reading "Featured Condo At Oakton Glen"
A Few Pieces of Info About Homes On The Market In Fairfax CountyDo you know all there is to know about 5412 Moultrie Rd?
Fairfax County Considerations
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 67 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 3,086 sqft. But even so, 5412 Moultrie Rd has 1,308 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $443 . Nevertheless, 5412 Moultrie Rd is $443 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 2603 Redcoat Dr #1 A 259 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 2603 Redcoat Dr #1 A 259 is listed for $155,000. But, 7020 Green Oak Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7020 Green Oak Dr is asking $50,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 30 years. 5412 Moultrie Rd is 61 years old.
This 3 bedroom home in Falls Church is listed for $850,000. Not everybody is cut out to own a 3-bedroom property in 22046 in Falls Church, and if you're one of those people, it's better to find this out now than when you're under contract. Nesbitt Realty can give you an honest and objective assessment of your situation and goals to help you determine whether you should buy in 22046.Agents come from all walks of life and some are much better than others. Interview Nesbitt Realty to see if Nesbitt Realty is the Realtor for you. Continue reading "Find A 3 Bedroom Residence In Falls Church For $850,000"