6 Bedroom Residence in 22101 For $3,450,000
6920 Holsing Ln in Fairfax County may be a perfect neighborhood for some buyers. But even so, you'll want to get some basic specifics about the area to know if this is the place for you.
The McLean Area Factors
- The average days on market in the McLean area is 90 days.
- The average living area in the McLean area is 4,126 sqft. But, 6920 Holsing Ln has 6,000 sqft of living area.
- The McLean Area has an average price per square foot of $889
. In contrast, 6920 Holsing Ln is $575 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the McLean area?
- 7855 Enola #Ta-1 is the least expensive home in the McLean area. 7855 Enola #Ta-1 is listed for $199,000. On the other hand, 700 Bulls Neck Rd is the highest-priced home in the McLean area. 700 Bulls Neck Rd is asking $39,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the McLean area is 17 years. 6920 Holsing Ln is 0 years old.
Indeed, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 05/23/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate info from the McLean area or for information about properties such as 6920 Holsing Ln.
Continue reading "6920 Holsing Ln, McLean VA 22101 Listed For Sale"
Are you shopping for a 1-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style rental in 22102 in McLean for around $1,650?
Continue reading "1 Bedroom Rentals In McLean VA 22102"