What Are Residences Like At Malvern Hill In 22304 in Alexandria?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the The City of Alexandria area if you’re thinking of purchasing a place similar to 201 N Quaker Lane.
The Alexandria Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 59 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,500 sqft. Above all, 201 N Quaker Lane has 2,999 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $410
. But, 201 N Quaker Lane is $599 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 201 N Quaker Lane is 91 years old.
As a matter of fact, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/19/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for information about detached homes such as 201 N Quaker Lane.
Continue reading "201 N Quaker Lane, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
It's possible to get a discount on your purchase of real estate AND work with a family-run small brokerage with deep local connections. Agent's commissions are paid by the owner.
Continue reading "Our Rebate For Purchasers In 22314 In Alexandria"