Would You Pay $579,990 For A 1,762 Sqft Home In Burke, Virginia?
If you're considering a place of residence like 5479 Stavendish St, then this could a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the Fairfax County area.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About Fairfax County
9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 5479 Stavendish St is 35 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $329
. Above all, 5479 Stavendish St is $329 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 58 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,550 sqft. But, 5479 Stavendish St has 1,762 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
is the least expensive
home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
is listed for $1,800. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $45,000,000.
Besides, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/22/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate info from Fairfax County about interior unit townhouses comparable to 5479 Stavendish St.
Continue reading "5479 Stavendish St, Burke VA 22015 Listed"