Would You Be Willing To Cough Up $600,000 For A 1,584 Sqft Home In Fairfax, Virginia?
12486 Sweet Leaf Ter in Fairfax may be a most compatible neighborhood for some buyers. However, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the interior unit townhouse for you.
Real Estate Data About The Fairfax Area
9447 Fairfax Blvd #303
- The median age of homes in the Fairfax area is 32 years. 12486 Sweet Leaf Ter is 35 years old.
- The Fairfax Area has an average price per square foot of $396
. But, 12486 Sweet Leaf Ter is $379 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Fairfax area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Fairfax area is 2,139 sqft. Above all, 12486 Sweet Leaf Ter has 1,584 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Fairfax area?
is the least expensive
home in the Fairfax area. 9447 Fairfax Blvd #303
is listed for $265,000. Still, 12523 Braddock Rd
is the highest-priced
home in the Fairfax area. 12523 Braddock Rd
is asking $3,493,000.
Further, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/13/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate information from the Fairfax area or for about information about properties similar to 12486 Sweet Leaf Ter.
Continue reading "12486 Sweet Leaf Ter, Fairfax VA 22033 Listed For Sale"