- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is heat pump(s).
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are heat pump(s)?
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
- Residents at The Plaza enjoy additional benefits from this community..
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nesbitt Realty. I am a market savvy real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around 22304 in the City of Alexandria. 801 N Howard St #372 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $220,000 1-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style condo in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My goal in this article is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. Have you thought about: