Let's take a look at some of the best deals in the Alexandria, Virginia rental market today. Continue reading "Suggestions For Renters Looking At 22304 In Alexandria VA"
What Can I Buy In Alexandria, Virginia For $700,000?So, is 6313 Chaucer View Cir the dream townhouse for you? That depends. Are you searching for a mid 20th-century dwelling in Fairfax County? Are you trying to find a Contemporary home in 22304 in Fairfax County? Do you need 3 full baths and 2 half baths? Can you afford $714,900? Is it actually worth $755,000 or $695,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,258 on this purchase? Contact Andrew Patton to learn more from your sage on Fairfax County real estate. Continue reading "6313 Chaucer View Cir, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Place at Wapleton
Are You Desiring 1,647 Sqft Of Living Space?Monika Ortiz tells us that, depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you might want to reflect on this home at 5250 Valley Forge Dr #207 on the market for $348,000. Conversely, the average living area of condos in Wapleton is 1,647 sqft. Continue reading "5250 Valley Forge Dr #207, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Would You Be Willing To Pay $400,000 For A Mid 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Condo In 22304 in Alexandria?
How Much Does A Modest Residence Like 307 Yoakum Pkwy #1209 Cost In 22304 in Alexandria?Andrew Patton tells us that, depending upon your price range, you might want to deliberate on this place of residence at 307 Yoakum Pkwy #1209 selling for $389,000. But even so, the average living area of residences in Alexandria is 1,625 sqft. Continue reading "307 Yoakum Pkwy #1209, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed For Sale"
Mid-Sized Condo // Alexandria VA 22304
Mid-Sized Condo For $399,000 in AlexandriaWill Nesbitt tells us at a price of $399,000, 307 Yoakum Pkwy #1112, Alexandria VA is intriguing to really consider. Conversely, consider that the average living area of homes in the Alexandria area is 1,650. Continue reading "307 Yoakum Pkwy #1112, Alexandria VA 22304 Advertised For Sale"
$337,500 // Alexandria Virginia 22304Contact us to learn more about 309 Yoakum Pkwy #606 in Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 76 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,650 sqft. But, 309 Yoakum Pkwy #606 has 1,309 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $478 . Still, 309 Yoakum Pkwy #606 is $258 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 309 Yoakum Pkwy #606 is 43 years old.
If you have numerous homes for lease or just one, we can advise you to achieve your desires. Nesbitt Realty & Management manages rentals in 22304 in Alexandria. Continue reading "We Handle Real Estate Investments ?"