Enchanting $675,000 In Alexandria Virginia 22304Do you know all there is to know about 713 N Paxton St?
Real Estate Points About The 22304 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 45 years. 713 N Paxton St is 67 years old.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $408 . Above all, 713 N Paxton St is $408 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 82 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,146 sqft. On the other hand, 713 N Paxton St has 1,654 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
LOCATION! LOCATION LOCATION! OFFER DEADLINE IS MONDAY, JANUARY 31 at 3 PM. Don't miss out on this beautiful, updated, recently painted, and move-in ready split-level Brookville-Seminary Valley 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. Hardwood floor on 3 ... [Read more]$675,000 || 3 BR || 2 BA || 0 HB || Alexandria
About The Same Size As 713 N Paxton St?All the properties in this table are approximately the same living area as 713 N Paxton St. Why compare properties of a similar size to 713 N Paxton St in the NOVA region? As a matter of fact, by comparing similarly sized detached homes, a buyer can understand the asking price and the real estate market in Northern VA.
|Falls Church||4 Active|
|Front Royal||1 Active|
|Stephens City||1 Active|
What Elementary School Choices Are Available For A Similar List Price?Have you thought about the schools that your child will attend if you live at 713 N Paxton St? If you're looking to spend $675,000 in Northern VA, then James K. Polk Elementary School might not be your only choice. The table below shows some of the other choices you may wish to look at.
|Greenwood Mill||2 Active|
|North Springfield||1 Active|
|James K. Polk||1 Active|
|Laurel Ridge||1 Active|
|Jennie Dean||1 Active|
|Washington Mill||1 Active|
|Beech Tree||1 Active|
|Call School Board||1 Active|
|Orange Hunt||1 Active|
|Daniels Run||1 Active|
|River Bend||1 Active|
|Eagle View||1 Active|
Price: $675,000 : 713 N Paxton St, Alexandria, VA 22304 || Beds: 3 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 1,654 || Days On Market: 2 || || Seminary Valley || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $3,935 || MLS: VAAX2008002
LOCATION! LOCATION LOCATION! OFFER DEADLINE IS MONDAY, JANUARY 31 at 3 PM. Don't miss out on this beautiful, updated, recently painted, and move-in ready split-level Brookville-Seminary Valley 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. Hardwood floor on 3 ... [Read more]
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Alain's helpful information of the day for buyers looking at 713 N Paxton St in AlexandriaMake an appealing offer! If your offer is not appealing in some way to the seller, then you have no chance at the purchase. This isn't always about the money. Alan Clerinx is good solid real estate professional. For this reason, Alain knows the best way to structure a contract to make it as appealing as possible to the home sellers in the City of Alexandria. Therefore, the more appealing your offer on a residence like 713 N Paxton St, the better chance it stands of being accepted. In the City of Alexandria, homes are typically 43 years old. This home in 22304 is listed for $675,000. Alan Clerinx is a full-time, market savvy Realtor.
Others Priced Like 713 N Paxton StAlan Clerinx can aid you, if you would like to learn more about 713 N Paxton St or any of the places below. Besides, if needed, Alain can provide details and more information.
- $669,900: 7603 Jervis St, Springfield, VA 22151 | North Springfield | Comparables |
- $720,000: 9008 Home Guard Dr, Burke, VA 22015 | Signal Hill | Comparables |
- $719,900: 4615 Allens Mill Blvd, Haymarket, VA 20169 | Dominion Valley Country Club | Comparables |
- $655,000: 3497 Pence Ct, Annandale, VA 22003 | Holmes Run Village | Comparables |
- $750,000: 12520 Canter Ln, Catharpin, VA 20143 | Olde South Estates | Comparables |
- $699,000: 9306 Allwood Ct, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Mt Vernon Park | Comparables |
- $700,000: 9210 Capricorn Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Rolling Valley West | Comparables |