- the average number of days on the market is 125.
- the most expensive home on the market is 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1208.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 203 Yoakum Pkwy #201.
- 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1208 is currently listed for $395,000.
- Is the price right?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Watergate At Landmark
Enjoy Morning Sun and Pool View from your 14 foot Balcony. This 3 bedroom Corner Home has a really Great Location overlooking the Famous Watergate Amenities. Garage Parking (super close to building entrance) Conveys. New Luxury Vinyl Plank ... [Read more]SOLD!
Unit updated, Model F (1211 Sqft) A/C installed in 2020, brand new hardwood floors (kitchen, living room, dining room and hallway) with Warranty , just painted whole apartment.Balcony with great views to the pool. New carpet (both bedrooms) ... [Read more]SOLD!
Double Balcony on this H Model unit with 1365 square feet. Two bedrooms and two full baths. Kitchen has white cabinetry with long expanse of countertop. Appliances include refrigerator, countertop microwave, double ovens, with modern style ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Odor -- The majority of residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a few condos are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.