How Much Do Contemporary-Style Homes Cost At Exchange At van Dorn in Alexandria, Virginia?Here’s some points about real estate in 22304. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 to help measure market value.
Real Estate Factors About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 is 18 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $339 . Still, 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 is $324 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 91 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,463 sqft. On the other hand, 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 has 1,128 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Updated 2BR,2BA condo, gorgeous setting. Open floor plan. Beautiful HW floors, modern kitchen with granite countertops, SS applicances, Hot water heater replaced 2 yrs ago. Spacious master bedroom with W/I closet, in-unit laundry, and 2 ... [Read more]$365,000 ~ 2 BR ~ 2 BA ~ 0 HB ~ 1,128 SQFT ~ Alexandria 22304 VA
About The Same Size As 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 In 22304?All the residences in this table are about the same living area as 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116. Why compare properties of a similar size to 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 in 22304? On the other hand, by comparing similarly-sized residences, a home hunter can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22304. Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.
Communities In the City of Alexandria Around $365,000All the neighborhoods in this table have properties listed which are circa the same living area as 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116. Why identify areas like this? Because, by comparing some communities, a buyer client can figure out what is truly available in the City of Alexandria.
|Exchange At van Dorn||3 Active|
|Fort Ellsworth||1 Active|
|Canal Place||1 Active|
|Palazzo At Park Center||1 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||1 Active|
|Bearings South||1 Active|
|Station Place||1 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Clues
Monika's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 in AlexandriaMonika Ortiz is here to help with your real estate purchase in 22304. 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 will set you back $365,000 if you want to buy in the City of Alexandria. In the City of Alexandria, condos are frequently 46 years old. Why pay retail? In addition to finding an attentive Realtor like Monika Ortiz who will rebate you $1,465 on 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116, choose an agent that can negotiate your best deal possible. She can help structure offers and negotiate like a pro. Hence, you will get the most contemporary for the price.
Comparable In Price To 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116Monika Ortiz can guide you, if you would like to discover more about 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 or any of the residences below. Further, if needed, Monika can provide details and more information.
- $305,000: 2103 N Taft St #115, Arlington, VA 22201 | Palisade Gardens | Comparables |
- $309,000: 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #715, Arlington, VA 22204 | None Available | Comparables |
- $390,000: 9490 Virginia Center Blvd #143, Vienna, VA 22181 | Marquis At Vienna Station | Comparables |
- $325,000: 11345 Aristotle Dr #6-211, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Fairfax Ridge Condos | Comparables |
- $339,900: 3701 S George Mason Dr #317n, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Plaza | Comparables |
- $339,000: 1700 Lake Shore Crest Dr #21, Reston, VA 20190 | Edgewater At Town Center | Comparables |
- $324,000: 2655 Prosperity Ave #247, Fairfax, VA 22031 | Halstead At the Metro | Comparables |
- $300,000: 1916 Wilson Ln #T2, McLean, VA 22102 | McLean Chase | Comparables |
- $375,000: 3705 S George Mason Dr #1706s, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Plaza | Comparables |