- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the area around Greenhouse.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Homes around 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #506 were built around 1975. How old is too old? How new is too new?
5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #506 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you. Let's hesitate to settle your essentials so that you can realistically study if buying a $289,900 2-bedroom 2-baths condominium in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: