Nesbitt Realty doesn't "sell" rental residences. We market rental properties to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia to find a solid lessee. Continue reading "How Our Tiny Operation Markets Your Rental Condo Like 5112 Donovan Dr #308 In Carlton Place"
$239,900 -|- Alexandria VA 22304It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re contemplating buying a new home such as 307 Yoakum Pkwy #1805.
The 22304 Area Details
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 91 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,138 sqft. Still, 307 Yoakum Pkwy #1805 has 1,098 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $229 . But even so, 307 Yoakum Pkwy #1805 is $218 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 4316 Louis Pl is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 4316 Louis Pl is asking $999,999.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 307 Yoakum Pkwy #1805 is 44 years old.
Continue reading "Contact Us To View Rentals In 22304"
As a landlord, you could do rental management in 22304 yourself, or you could hire a hard-working rental property manager like us to manage your rental like 5822 Cowling Ct. Continue reading "Should I Manage My Own Rental Like 5822 Cowling Ct In Summers Grove?"
Attention: in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22304 ⁞ ⁞ $199,000Buying a condo like 4600 Duke St #811 is plausibly the biggest financial event most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. What is more, as a trusted local real estate pro, Nesbitt Realty is a purchaser's guide who knows the sympathetic and explanatory backing that shoppers need while seeking Unit/Flat homes in The City of Alexandria and acquiring a condo like 4600 Duke St #811. Indeed, there are always risks in 22304 in Alexandria real estate. But, a tech savvy real estate pro such as Nesbitt is able to assist you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a condo in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "4600 Duke St #811, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Find A 1 Bedroom Condo in the Alexandria Area For $219,900The majority of property hunters are prepared to juggle priorities on just about everything . . . except price. For just $219,900, you can call this property in 22304 yours. 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is listed for $219,900. Accordingly, you may want to ponder this home (depending upon your price range). Continue reading "5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
$999,999 ⁝ 3 Bedroom in 22304 at Les MaisonsWe really like the next residence opportunities in 22304 in Alexandria especially at 4316 Louis Pl. Here's some basic reasons.
The City of Alexandria Things
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 108 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,452 sqft. But, 4316 Louis Pl has 2,270 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $441 . But, 4316 Louis Pl is $441 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 4316 Louis Pl is 44 years old.