What Can I Pick up In Alexandria, Virginia For $350,000?4860 Eisenhower Ave #184 in The City of Alexandria may be a best area for some buyers. But even so, you'll want to get some basic points about the area to know if this is the home for you.
Real Estate Details About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184 is 18 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $347 . Above all, 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184 is $320 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 61 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,361 sqft. Conversely, 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184 has 1,094 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Welcome to this rare 1st floor unit in the Exchange of Van Dorn. This unit boast 2 bed 2 bath split floor plan, in unit W/D, hardwood floors through the living room. With it's own private balcony to enjoy the fall season you can beat this. The ... [Read more]$349,900 ~ 2 bed ~ 2 bath ~ 0 half-bath ~ Alexandria VA
About The Same Size As 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184?All the condos in this table are about the same living area as 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184. Why compare properties of a similar size to 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184 in Alexandria? As a matter of fact, by comparing similarly-sized condos, a home hunter can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22304 For Around $349,900?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184? The table below shows the sizes of other modest places now available in 22304. All of these condos cost approximately as much as 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||3 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||7 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
For Sale In the City of Alexandria With A GarageWould you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the table below. The table describes how many homes listed for sale for about $349,900 have a garage in the City of Alexandria. 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184 ~ Exchange At van Dorn ~ Alexandria ~ 22304 ~
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Andrew's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184 in AlexandriaWhen you're seeking, it's best to focus on the wants and needs of the people who will actually be living in the home. Actually, too many opinions can really make it difficult to make a decision. Condos in Exchange At van Dorn are close to 18 years old. This condo in 22304 is listed for sale for $349,900. Andrew Patton can save you money on a purchase of an entry-level home like 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184 in Alexandria.
Others Priced Like 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184Andrew Patton can help you, if you would like to stop by 4860 Eisenhower Ave #184 or any of the residences below. As a matter of fact, if needed, Andrew can provide details and more information.
- $389,999: 3727 Lyons Lane, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Parkfairfax | Comparables |
- $340,000: 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1002, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables |
- $305,000: 1002 Valley Dr, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Parkfairfax | Comparables |
- $395,000: 1001 N Randolph St #1013, Arlington, VA 22201 | Eastview At Ballston | Comparables |
- $380,000: 2903 Saintsbury Plz #105, Fairfax, VA 22031 | Saintsbury Plaza | Comparables |
- $339,900: 2912 17th St S #301, Arlington, VA 22204 | Perry Hall | Comparables |
- $385,000: 6607 Thackwell Way #2210, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Island Creek | Comparables |
- $320,000: 3713 S George Mason Dr #213w, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline House | Comparables |