- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the neighborhood, like 6145 Edsall Rd #H or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 6137 Edsall Rd #K.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
Julie is a full-time, responsive Realtor and works hard every day in and around The City of Alexandria. There's a lot I like about this condo in 22304 in Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? Julie's goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list. Let's slow down to study your preferences so that you can realistically figure out whether purchasing a 1-bedroom 1-baths condo in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.