- the average number of days on the market is 11.
- the most expensive property on the market is 3863 Eisenhower Ave.
- the least expensive property on the market is 3835 Watkins Mill Dr.
- 3863 Eisenhower Ave is currently listed for $654,900.
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Townes At Cameron Parke
$700,000 at Townes At Cameron Parke SOLD!
$657,500 at Townes At Cameron Parke SOLD!
$660,000 at Townes At Cameron Parke SOLD!
$675,000 at Townes At Cameron Parke SOLD!
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.