- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Edsall Bluff? Here's what has Recently sold at Edsall Bluff.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
- How many baths do you need? 6145 Edsall Rd #H has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 6145 Edsall Rd #H has 1 half baths.
6145 Edsall Rd #H is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Alan is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in The City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condominium for you. Let's pause to study your preferences so that you can realistically resolve whether purchasing a 2-bedroom 1-baths condominium in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria? How important is 22304 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?