Are you trying to find a nice rental in 22304 for around $1,895?
Rentals in Focus
- $2,200: 4850 Eisenhower Ave #115, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Exchange At van Dorn | Comparables |
- $2,075: 43 Underwood Pl, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Wakefield | Comparables |
- $1,789: 12 S van Dorn St #401, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Twenty-One | Comparables |
- $1,895: 6147 Edsall Rd #K, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Edsall Bluff | Comparables |
- $1,750: 200 N Pickett St #202, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Hallmark | Comparables |
- $2,100: 301 S Reynolds St #412, Alexandria, VA 22304 | The Lofts | Comparables |
- $1,800: 4860 Eisenhower Ave #489, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Exchange At van Dorn | Comparables |
- $2,100: 6301 Stevenson Ave #511, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Olympus Incl | Comparables |
- $2,000: 279 S Pickett St #301, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Hillwood | Comparables |
- $2,600: 191 Somervelle St #310, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables |
See more in Focus
If you need an agent contact Nesbitt Realty
. Nesbitt Realty always says, "Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
" Finding a rental is not always easy. Depending on occupancy rates in a particular area, it actually might be quite difficult to find available rentals that are also within your price range and meet all of your pre-determined requirements. However, even in areas where there is not a great deal of competition for the available rentals, renters may still have some difficulty finding the perfect home.
Figure Out Your Needs
The first step of any rental search should begin with the potential renter carefully identifying all of their needs in a home. This list of needs will be different for every renter. While some renters are simply looking for a place to eat, bathe and sleep other renters may be looking for a living space which will serve a number of purposes including working, entertaining and participating in leisure activities or hobbies. Do you need to be close to the Metro? Do you want granite counters? Do you need a washer and dryer in the unit? What's your budget?
It is important to prioritize your needs and distinguish between needs and wants because you'll probably have to compromise.
Use Our Website
Once a renter has a good idea of the basic features he or she needs in a rental, it's time to use our website to identify neighborhoods, condos and properties. This research will give the renter an idea of the types of properties available for rent in Northern Virginia. Many people are shocked by the prices and what's actually available.
Get Our Recommendations
Renters can also help themselves in their search for a rental by seeking recommendations from a rental agent. Our agents know the area and know the market. Once you've identified your needs and wants, we can probably take you directly to the best option for you. [Read more about rental agents
How big are homes for sale in Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||25 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||25 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||201 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||173 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||95 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||57 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||19 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||27 Active|
|Sprawling (4,001 sqft and up)||17 Active|
[Or select your rental own criteria.]