- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do public schools matter to you? 6300 Stevenson Ave #501 is served by and .
- Homes around 6300 Stevenson Ave #501 were built around 1980. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Sentinel of Landmark is electric.
My name is Nesbitt Realty. 6300 Stevenson Ave #501 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condo, or any particular condo in Alexandria, Virginia. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. Let's hesitate to study your desires so that you can realistically conclude if buying a $259,000 condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304. I'll mention just a few of your many options: