Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern Virginia?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the The City of Alexandria area if you’re considering buying a condo like 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #905.
The City of Alexandria Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 53 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,379 sqft. Still, 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #905 has 1,026 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $275 . On the other hand, 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #905 is $239 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #905 is 46 years old.
The Green House is conveniently located, in the burgeoning & convenient West End and this particular condo has the most amazing views of the Holmes Run streambed and adjacent Brookvalley Park & All Veterans Park. It is light and bright and ... [Read more]$245,000 :-: 2 BR :-: 1 BA :-: 1 HB :-: 1,026 SQFT :-: 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #905 Alexandria 22304 VA
About The Same Size As 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #905 In the City of Alexandria?All the homes in this table are close to the same living area as 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #905. Why compare properties of a similar size to 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #905 in the City of Alexandria? Moreover, by comparing similarly-sized condos, a buyer client can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in the City of Alexandria and Northern Virginia. Our small business gets big results.
Communities In the City of Alexandria Around $245,000All the neighborhoods in this table have homes on the market which are approximately the same living area as 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #905. Why identify areas like this? Because, by comparing various communities, a property seeker can fully comprehend what is truly available in the City of Alexandria.
|Pointe At Park Center||7 Active|
|The Fountains||4 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||4 Active|
|Northampton Place||3 Active|
|Harbor Terrace||3 Active|
|Sentinel of Landmark||2 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||2 Active|
|Edsall Terrace||2 Active|
|Forty Six Hundred||2 Active|
|Potowmack Crossing||2 Active|
|Alexandria Knolls||1 Active|
|Saxony Square||1 Active|
|Canterbury Square||1 Active|
|Bolling Brook||1 Active|
|Bearings North||1 Active|
|Mayflower Square||1 Active|
|Olympus Incl||1 Active|
|Park Place||1 Active|