- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 6301 Stevenson Ave #414 or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 6301 Stevenson Ave #414.
- The highest priced place of residence at Olympus is listed for $185,500. Do you know if 6301 Stevenson Ave #414 is a good value?
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Hello, I'm Nesbitt Realty! I'm a local agent specializing condos in 22304. I like 6301 Stevenson Ave #414. This condo in 22304 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post. I'd like to chat about your preferences so that you can realistically determine if buying a $185,500 1-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style condo in Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? How many bathrooms do you need? 6301 Stevenson Ave #414 has 1. What about half-baths? 6301 Stevenson Ave #414 has 0.