- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How many baths do you need? 250 S Reynolds St #610 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 250 S Reynolds St #610 has 0 half baths.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Templeton of Alexandria is electric.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the neighborhood, like 250 S Reynolds St #610 or do you prefer the least expensive dwelling like 250 S Reynolds St #1004.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Templeton of Alexandria offer additional benefits from this community..
Alan Clerinx is a friendly licensed real estate adviser that works hard every day in and around 22304 in Alexandria, Virginia. I think 250 S Reynolds St #610 is a very interestingcondo in 22304 in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. My objective with this post is to help you work out your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. How important is 22304 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?