is a local Realtor specializing condominiums in 22304
. 203 Yoakum Pkwy #815 is a 1-bedroom Contemporary-style condominium in The City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
I'd like to chat about your requirements so that you can realistically study if purchasing a modest condo in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a home in Alexandria?
Can you afford $224,900? Or is your budget closer to $174,900? If you can afford $274,900, should you pay $274,900?
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you need a garage? of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you need a handicap accessible home? Do you like steps?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best property for you. Andrew Patton
's hope is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.