- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive property on the market is 128 Cambria Walk.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 128 Cambria Walk.
- 128 Cambria Walk is currently listed for $845,000.
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Since the day you listed, what townhouses have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Cambria Square
$985,000 - 120 Cambria Walk SOLD!
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,037 sqft
Year built: 2017
Please check 3D Matterport virtual tour!!! Over 150K in builder's and owner's upgrades. ... [Read more]
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?