- the average number of days on the market is 33.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 19 Canterbury Sq #202.
- the least expensive home on the market is 31 Canterbury Sq #201.
- 19 Canterbury Sq #202 is currently listed for $315,000.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your place of residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Canterbury Square
$192,000 at Canterbury Square SOLD!
$168,000 at Canterbury Square SOLD!
$210,000 at Canterbury Square SOLD!
$329,900 at Canterbury Square SOLD!
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.