leasing homes is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Many renters choose rentals through a combination of:
- viewing the presentation of homes when they visit them
- looking at data and pictures on the web
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also gets lessees through:
- Military Housing Office
- diplomatic networks
- relocation companies
- Internet web searches
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- Turn-key Property – The intriguing properties, priced well, will not lease in a timely fashion if they are not in ideal features and appearance. Homes must show well to lease quickly . Your professional Nesbitt Realty Realtor makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified tenant.
- The Internet – Nesbitt has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver info on rental properties to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and the D.C.. Our homes are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Leasing Locators – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt Realty & Management knows rental residences in Northern Virginia and love to help landlords in Alexandria, Virginia. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary affiliations and licensing to manage rental property in the City of Alexandria and anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia. .
We have these necessary associations:
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.