Julie is a full-time, trusted Realtor and works hard every day in and around 22304. 75 S Reynolds St #214 is an amazing condo in 22304, but it's not for every buyer.
My expectation in this brief essay is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the community around Twenty-One.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 75 S Reynolds St #214 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the enclave, like 4 S van Dorn St #101 or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 75 S Reynolds St #214.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Twenty-One offer additional benefits from this community..
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.
Disadvantages Of Condos
- There are condo rules by the condo corporation that would have to be followed.
- Condos can have additional fees such as corporation fees.
- Only your interior walls inward are own by you (depending on which type of condo you own.)
- You will have to share the pool, gym, and basketball/tennis courts will your other neighbors.