Nesbitt doesn't “sell” rentals. We market properties to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia to spot the best-possible tenant.
Nearly all tenants identify condos through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a proactive property manager while under lease at your investment condo
- scoping out info from the Internet
In addition to tenants finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also discovers tenants through:
- relocation companies
- government organizations
- Military Housing Office
- relocation networks
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- Our Website – Nesbitt Realty has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on homes to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and the Washington. Our rental homes are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Word-of-mouth – Our small brokerage regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our lessees, and from other licensed real estate advisers in 22304 in Alexandria.
- Expert Pricing – Even the well-situated rentals do not rent quickly or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your remarkable Nesbitt Realty licensed real estate adviser will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental is priced according to market conditions.
Nesbitt Realty focuses on residential rentals in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty is licensed by Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
We have these essential associations and affiliations:
More about about rental property management services in The City of Alexandria
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
$1,400 // 1 BR // 1 BA // 0 HB // Alexandria
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs? We’re here when you need us.