Do you have a condo similar to 60 S van Dorn St #105 in the City of Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in West End Condos:
- the average number of days on the market is 36.
- the most expensive property on the market is 60 S van Dorn St #105.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 75 S Reynolds St #417.
- 60 S van Dorn St #105 is currently listed for $179,500.
A property that's seen very little activity when listed for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your condo getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At West End Condos
See more in Recently Sold At West End Condos
Here are some reasons residences will sometimes have no action:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Odor — Most places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your property in West End Condos, it's wise to investigate what residences have sold at West End Condos in 22304 in Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $179,500 condo's value. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.