My name is Nesbitt Realty. I'm a full-time real estate agent specializing homes in 22304 in the City of Alexandria.
16 S van Dorn St S #508 is a wonderful condo, but it's not for every buyer.
I'd like to hesitate to help you figure out exactly what your dreams are on your dream home. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22304.
It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like units, you'll love the neighborhood around Eos Twenty-One.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Eos Twenty-One
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Eos Twenty-One is 950.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 16 S van Dorn St S #508 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Residents at Eos Twenty-One enjoy additional benefits from this community..
Are Condominiums “No Smoking Zones”?
Although smokers argue that they should have the indisputable right to smoke in their own homes, non-smokers who are concerned about second-hand smoke in condominium communities have challenged that idea. An increasing number of condos are banning smoking, preventing people from lighting up anywhere, even in their own units.
Property managers say properties that choose to go smoke-free have a few options for dealing with long-time tenants who smoke. They can help them quit, or they can grandfather in those who currently live there. Some smokers are opting for electronic (smokeless) cigarettes.
The Tobacco Control Legal Consortium will help landlords draft leases that include smoke-free clauses. It’s interesting that the country is moving toward an increasing relaxed stance toward marijuana smoke and at the same time an increasingly intrusive position on tobacco smoke.
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop! Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.