Are you a property seller with a unit that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in The Plaza:
- the average number of days on the market is 8.
- the most expensive home on the market is 807 N Howard St #318.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 803 N Howard St #556.
- 807 N Howard St #318 is currently listed for $308,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your unit isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At The Plaza
See more in Recently Sold At The Plaza
Here are collected reasons residences will sometimes have no traffic:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your place of residence in The Plaza? If so, it's recommended to compare what places near your home have recently sold for. Sold units can give a property seller an idea what the seller's own place will fetch. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how. No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.