Will Nesbitt is a full-time, remarkable real estate professional and works hard every day in and around 22304 in the City of Alexandria. 253 S Pickett St #301 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
Let's slow down to sort through your requirements so that you can realistically conclude if purchasing a 2-bedroom Contemporary-style unit in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Alexandria? Can you afford $395,000? Or is your budget closer to $345,000? If you can afford $445,000, should you pay $445,000?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Hillwood is 1,152.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 253 S Pickett St #301 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- How many baths do you need? 253 S Pickett St #301 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 253 S Pickett St #301 has 0 half baths.
Contact Will Nesbitt today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||17 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||7 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||9 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||3 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||1 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||2 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||8 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list.