Nesbitt Realty & Management doesn't “sell” rental properties. We market rental homes to the public to find a good renter.
Most renters find rental properties through a combination of:
- deliberating information and pictures on the web
- viewing the features and appearance of rentals when they view them
In addition to tenants finding us, Nesbitt also finds renters through:
- Internet web searches
- State Department bulletin boards
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- government organizations
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- Market-Sensitive Prices – Even the most coveted rental homes do not lease or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your friendly Nesbitt Realty real estate professional will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental property is priced according to market conditions.
- Referrals – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past lessees, friends of our tenants, and from other licensed real estate advisers in 22304.
- Broadcast Marketing – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Our local real estate brokerage already cares for landlords in 22304; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary license and affilitations to manage investment home in the City of Alexandria and anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia. .
Our small real estate business has an abundance of vital memberships and affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau