I see a lot to like about 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #909 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing 2-bedroom condo in 22304, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
My desire in this blog post is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of home options in Alexandria.
How many bathrooms do you need? 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #909 has 2. What about half-baths? 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #909 has 0.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you care about amenities? Homes at Greenhouse offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront place of residence?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Greenhouse is electric.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22304?
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||20 Active|
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs? I'd love to chat about your condo priorities. Nesbitt Realty is in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals. Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.