leasing properties is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
The majority of renters hunt for rental properties through a combination of:
- deliberating data from the Internet
- viewing the appearance of units when they tour them
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also discovers renters through:
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
- State Department bulletin boards
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- relocation companies
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- REALTORS® Advantage– Our family operation has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental units lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Market-Sensitive Prices – Even the best rentals do not lease quickly or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your responsive Nesbitt Realty licensed real estate adviser will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental is priced according to market conditions.
- Searchable Listings – Nesbitt makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt Realty manages residential rentals like 60 S. van Dorn St S #207. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Our award-winning real estate brokerage licensed by Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
Nesbitt Realty has more than a few crucial associations and memberships:
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
When you need us call me at (703)765-0300. We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.