Are you a owner with a place in Northern Virginia that won't sell?
Did you know that in Brigadoon:
- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive home on the market is 200 Gretna Green Ct.
- the least expensive home on the market is 200 Gretna Green Ct.
- 200 Gretna Green Ct is currently listed for $615,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your end unit townhouse isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Brigadoon
Here are various reasons end unit townhouses similar to 200 Gretna Green Ct in Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: collected end unit townhouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your place in Brigadoon, it's prudent to investigate what homes have sold at Brigadoon in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your 3-bedroom 2-baths end unit townhouse's value. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.