The first step for us to choose the best-possible lessee is to broadcast its availability to the most people possible.
The majority of tenants discover rentals through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a experienced property manager during their stay
- scoping out information and pictures online
In addition to tenants finding us, Nesbitt Realty also gets renters through:
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- referrals from satisfied clients
- relocation companies
- State Department bulletin boards
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- REALTORS® Advantage– Nesbitt Realty has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental homes lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Searchable Listings – Our award-winning business makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
- Correct Pricing – Even the well-situated properties do not lease quickly or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your trusted Nesbitt Realty real estate professional will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental place is priced according to market conditions.
Nesbitt Realty & Management manages residential property in Northern Virginia. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty is licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
Nesbitt has these critical affiliations:
Read more about our about rental dwelling management services
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
Available For Rent
$2,450 — 2 bed — 2 bath — 1 half-bath — 1,420 sqft — 23 S Floyd St Alexandria 22304
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service. Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.