Rentals in 22304
- $1,650: 1417 N van Dorn St #B, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Parkside At Alexandria | Comparables |
- $1,800: 191 Somervelle St #101, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables |
- $1,450: 6300 Stevenson Ave #819, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Sentinel of Landmark | Comparables |
- $1,675: 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1210, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Greenhouse | Comparables |
- $1,600: 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1202, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Watergate At Landmark | Comparables |
- $1,850: 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1224, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Watergate At Landmark | Comparables |
- $1,700: 1415 N van Dorn St #C, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Parkside At Alexandria | Comparables |
- $1,500: 6301 Stevenson Ave #1303, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Olympus At Landmark | Comparables |
- $1,700: 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1107, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Place One | Comparables |
- $1,650: 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #609, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Place One | Comparables |
Research has shown that owning a pet can help reduce stress levels and make you happier and healthier. However, when it comes to finding the perfect rental owning a pet can add to your stress. It is often difficult to find a property that suits both your lifestyle requirements and is pet friendly.
It is of course a property owner’s right to refuse pets but there are also properties that are just not suitable for certain pets for purely practical reasons. There might be no yard, no fence or steep stairs. Some properties that allow pets do have restrictions on the size of the pets and may discriminate against certain breeds. These are all things that you need to consider when looking for a suitable property.
Remember pets can be disruptive and destructive and it is important that as a pet owner you follow any of the home owner’s rules regarding pets and don’t let your pets run amok and damage the property. Irresponsible pet owners make it hard for responsible pet owners to find good rental properties.
Fortunately there are properties out there that are pet friendly, it just might take a bit of time and research to find them. Your agent is the ideal person to solve your pet predicament and assist you in your search for the perfect pet-friendly property. By helping you identify and target suitable properties they can save you time and take the stress out of the search. [Read more about rental agents]
Number of bedrooms in rental properties on the market in the City of Alexandria
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.