I'm Nesbitt Realty. I'm a local real estate pro and I work hard everyday in and around homes in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. I like 307 Yoakum Pkwy #308. This condominium in 22304 in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
I'd like to chat about your desires so that you can realistically figure whether buying a $349,000 2-bedroom 2-baths condominium in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? Can you afford $349,000? Or is your budget closer to $299,000? If you can afford $399,000, should you pay $399,000?
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Watergate At Landmark
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Watergate At Landmark is natural gas.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Watergate At Landmark? Here's what has Recently sold at Watergate At Landmark.
This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best condo for you. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than when I make my client happy.
Contact me today to discuss your home needs and wants list. Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done. Your satisfaction is my target.