Are you a seller with a unit similar to 4600 Duke St #1217 in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Forty Six Hundred:
- the average number of days on the market is 135.
- the most expensive property on the market is 4600 Duke St #1217.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 4600 Duke St #1217.
- 4600 Duke St #1217 is currently listed for $199,800.
A unit that's seen very little activity when listed for months can be scary. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
Recently Sold At Forty Six Hundred
Here are various reasons homes will sometimes have no buyers:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Most residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your home in Forty Six Hundred? If so, it's prudent to see what units beside your home have recently sold for. Sold properties can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own unit will fetch. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your unit. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
How can we help?