Nesbitt Realty works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. The goal of Nesbitt Realty is to be the best Realtor possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
There's a lot to like about this condominium in 22304 in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
I'd like to take a moment to benefit you to determine exactly what your options are on your next home in Northern Virginia. You have a lot of condo options in Alexandria.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- The highest priced condominium at Sentinel of Landmark is listed for $250,000. Do you know if 6300 Stevenson Ave #1008 is a good value?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the community, like 6300 Stevenson Ave #801 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 6300 Stevenson Ave #1008.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6300 Stevenson Ave #1008 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property?
- Do you need a garage? One third of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22304
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||6 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||52 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||4 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||4 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||33 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||17 Active|
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.