- the average number of days on the market is 121.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 681 Chain Bridge Rd.
- the least expensive property on the market is 10112 Piper Ln.
- 203 Yoakum Pkwy #719 is currently listed for $260,000.
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are curated reasons units will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Most units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.