Are you a home seller with a place lingering on the market?
Did you know that in 203 Yoakum Pkwy #719:
- the average number of days on the market is 121.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 681 Chain Bridge Rd.
- the least expensive property on the market is 10112 Piper Ln.
- 203 Yoakum Pkwy #719 is currently listed for $260,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a local Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are curated reasons units will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Most units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your home in 203 Yoakum Pkwy #719? If so, it's wise to really consider what units have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those units can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your 2-bedroom Unit/Flat-style residence. Reach out to Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your residence. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your unit's market value.