Nesbitt doesn't “sell” rental homes. We market rental properties to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia to hunt for the right renter.
Many lessees find rental homes through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a reliable property manager while under lease at your investment residence
- looking at the appearance of rental properties when they discover more about them
In addition to renters finding us, Our award-winning real estate brokerage also gets tenants through:
- relocation companies
- Military Housing Office
- government organizations
- State Department bulletin boards
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- Rental Preparation – The most desirable properties, priced well, will not lease quickly if they are not in right presentation. Units must show well to rent . Your patient Nesbitt Realty real estate agent makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
- Word-of-mouth – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past lessees, friends of our renters, and from other real estate professionals in the City of Alexandria.
- Easy-to-Search Listings – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Our family-run real estate brokerage sees residences in Virginia near D.C. and love to guide landlords in 22304. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty is fully authorized to manage rental in the Commonwealth, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
We have these important associations:
- Better Business Bureau
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.