Nesbitt Realty is a tech savvy real estate agent working every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia.
5911 Edsall Rd #501 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways.
Let’s pause to resolve your priorities so that you can realistically resolve whether buying a $259,900 2-bedroom 2-baths condominium in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants?
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Highpointe
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Highpointe? Here’s what has Recently sold at Highpointe.
- Do public schools matter to you? 5911 Edsall Rd #501 is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School.
- Do you like masonry homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We’d be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Highpointe.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.
Carefully review the Condo Association Fees First
Make sure that you know what exactly is included in your condo purchase. What amenities are included in the condo fees to make the condo right for the price? Or, on the other hand, are you going to end up paying for benefits you don’t need? In addition, ask if there is any insurance included. Different condo associations may charge the same amount per month, but one may include some incidental insurance while others may require hefty fees for amenities you may not really need or want. Finally, check the condo association meetings and/or any printed bulletins that result from them. Look for any past or developing issues that you need to take into account.
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia? How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.