Do you have a dwelling that won't sell?
Did you know that in Watergate of Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 205 Yoakum Pkwy #522.
- the least expensive place on the market is 205 Yoakum Pkwy #522.
- 205 Yoakum Pkwy #522 is currently listed for $285,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a terrific Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- What's the average days on market in your enclave?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Watergate of Alexandria
See more in Recently Sold At Watergate of Alexandria
Here are a number of reasons residences in 22304 will sometimes have no action:
- First Impression — Let's face it: various units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your unit in Watergate of Alexandria, it's advisable to know what residences have sold at Watergate of Alexandria in 22304 in Alexandria. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your modest unit's value. Phone Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.