The hope of Nesbitt Realty is to be the best real estate agent possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1604 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
Your agent's desire in this post is to help you figure out your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Place One? Here's what has Recently sold at Place One.
- Homes around 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1604 were built around 1974. How old is too old? How new is too new?
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||4 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||6 Active|