Are you a property seller with a place of residence in Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Exchange At van Dorn:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive property on the market is 4870 Eisenhower Ave #307.
- the least expensive place on the market is 4870 Eisenhower Ave #307.
- 4870 Eisenhower Ave #307 is currently listed for $284,900.
For a few sellers, a abode that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Exchange At van Dorn
Walk to Metro! Luxury LOWER-LEVEL floor unit w/private GARGEN porc just 1/2 mile fr Van Dorn Metro Stn. Very close to Eisenhower Metro too.FREE Bus Shuttles to these two metro stations. Unit has in unit washer/dryer, cvrd pkg, indiv. ctrlld … [Read more]
<<prof photos being taken today**TOP FLOOR ~PENTHOUSE~ 1BR,1BA**TURN-KEY WOW**FRESH PAINT**NEW FLOORING**WHITE KITCHEN W BLACK APPLIANACES**ALL NEW LIGHT FIXTURES**TRENDY BATHROOM**ROMANTIC GAS FIREPLACE**BALCONY OVERLOOKING COURYARD (not … [Read more]
Excellent location with easy access to I495, I95, Old Town, Amazon HQ2, National Harbor and Reagan National Airport. Totally renovated END unit with new HVAC, new floors, fresh paint throughout, new appliances, new marble backsplash, granite … [Read more]
FANTASTIC LOCATION & PENTHOUSE; interior END UNIT, well maintained; new flooring & kitchen backsplash, crown molding & balcony overlooking courtyard & pool. Spacious Master bedrooms with en suites in each, walk in closets. Newer HVAC & Water … [Read more]
Welcome to 4862 Eisenhower Avenue Unit #370. This delightful condo with garage parking in The Exchange at Van Dorn features an open floorplan, fresh paint throughout, and is just minutes from the Metro and I-495. The tastefully updated … [Read more]
Here are collected reasons places similar to 4870 Eisenhower Ave #307 in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- First Impression — Let's face it: various properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your unit in Exchange At van Dorn? If so, it's suggested to investigate what homes have sold at Exchange At van Dorn in Northern Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your small 2-bedroom property's value. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.