- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #917.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #917.
- 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #917 is currently listed for $184,000.
- Is the price right?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Pavilion On the Park
Wonderful condo with many amenities in great location. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, and extra den will satisfy any lifestyle pursued. Fresh paint, new refrigerator, new dishwasher, and much more. Also, this unit has washer/dryer, walk-in closet in the ... [Read more]SOLD!
Immaculate, modern and generously spacious condo with laundry in unit and balcony with mesmerizing views, this condo features a good size bedroom w/ walk in closet, updated kitchen with cherry cabinets and granite countertops, an open and ... [Read more]SOLD!
Dream no more...easy one level living...spacious one bedroom...fresh paint/carpet...renovated open kitchen with corian countertops...new hardwired smoke detectors...new electric panel...large dining room area...updated mini-blinds...quick ... [Read more]SOLD!
Gorgeous freshly painted one-bedroom condo entices with tree views from master retreat. Walk-in closet with built-in shelving to house your accessories at your fingertips. The open floor plan has a fantastic flow for entertaining. Gas cooking, ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- Odor — Nearly all homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer