Are you a home seller with a home similar to 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #917 in the City of Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Pavilion On the Park:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #917.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #917.
- 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #917 is currently listed for $184,000.
A unit that's seen very little activity when asking for months is maddening. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Pavilion On the Park
Wonderful condo with many amenities in great location. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, and extra den will satisfy any lifestyle pursued. Fresh paint, new refrigerator, new dishwasher, and much more. Also, this unit has washer/dryer, walk-in closet in the … [Read more]
Immaculate, modern and generously spacious condo with laundry in unit and balcony with mesmerizing views, this condo features a good size bedroom w/ walk in closet, updated kitchen with cherry cabinets and granite countertops, an open and … [Read more]
Dream no more…easy one level living…spacious one bedroom…fresh paint/carpet…renovated open kitchen with corian countertops…new hardwired smoke detectors…new electric panel…large dining room area…updated mini-blinds…quick … [Read more]
Gorgeous freshly painted one-bedroom condo entices with tree views from master retreat. Walk-in closet with built-in shelving to house your accessories at your fingertips. The open floor plan has a fantastic flow for entertaining. Gas cooking, … [Read more]
Here are a few reasons units will sometimes have no action:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- Odor — Nearly all homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your residence in Pavilion On the Park? If so, it's sensible to investigate what places near your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a unit seller an idea what the seller's own unit will fetch. Phone Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your property. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.