200 N Pickett St #106 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
Let's hesitate to determine your priorities so that you can realistically determine if
buying a $249,500 1-bedroom condominium in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22304.
Some of your considerations include:
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the community, like 200 N Pickett St #106 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 200 N Pickett St #106.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Hallmark? Here's what has Recently sold at Hallmark.
- How many baths do you need? 200 N Pickett St #106 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 200 N Pickett St #106 has 1 half baths.
- The highest priced condominium at Hallmark is listed for $249,500. Do you know if 200 N Pickett St #106 is a good value?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Affordable (1 to $300,000)||7 Active|
|Entry-Level (300001 to $750,000)||3 Active|
Contact Will Nesbitt today to discuss your condo needs and wants list. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes in the City of Alexandria.